1) Microscope ought to be placed in a dry and clean place. Do not expose the microscope in the sun directly. Avoid high temperature and violent vibration.
2) As microscope is a precision instrument, handle with care, avoiding impact or abrupt movement during transportation.
3) To keep the image clear, do not leave fingerprints or stains on the surfaces of the lens.
4) Never turn the left and right focusing knob in the adverse direction at the same time, otherwise the microscope will be damaged.
5) Hold the camera with one hand for fearing of falling when you take the films out of the big camera.